Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MAN Tag

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about thier sweethearts
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. Alright people, here are the facts and the
details.

What is your husbands name? Thomas Chatman Simmons

How long have you guys been married? 2 years

How long did you date? We met in September, 2002. We dated a little bit and then he moved to Florida for work. So we just stayed in touch and were friends... who happened to be very attracted to each other. We finally made it exclusive October, 2004.

How old is he? 37 and he looks great!


Who eats more sweets? Uh, that would be me.... no battle. Actually there is a battle going on... of the bulge. Sorry bad joke.

Who said I love you first?
I did, and I could've told him alot sooner. I just adored him! But I thought I would just keep it to myself until he was ready-er. It was NOT easy sometimes... waiting/ long distance. We had a bond and we were there for eachother. I wasn't ever that girl who was out to just get what "I" needed from the relationship; I've always felt it went both ways and if you really love someone they are worth the wait. He's the whole package, the most amazing guy in the world! I've loved him sooo long. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Who is taller? Tomm is. Thank goodness... I can wear heels and still be shorter.

Who can sing best? Well I am always singing around the house and to myself. I have heard Tomm hum a little now and then. He has a Very attractive speaking voice so I think his singing voice would be great.

Who is smarter? That's just a weird question... really! Um... I think we are both smart. I definitely think he has the math, engineering and organization brains. I can out spell him and "think outside the box". I used to think I was the creative one, but Tomm is very creative.... he figured out how the make the awesomest purses all by himself. He can build and fix anything. It is awesome he is VERY intelligent.

Who does the laundry? Me even though I hate it. Actually since I have switched to Gain detergent it has been a little better, the smell is amazing. But the ironing..... my enemy.

Who pays the bills?
Tomm.... Who creates the bills? Whitney

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who mows the lawn?
The landscapers do it.

Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen. It relaxes me.

Who drives? He does. Um, now about driving.... If you googled "Worst back seat driver" you would find a picture of Tomm. I will not drive if we go somewhere together because it's " Whitney, how fast are you going?", "Now... why did you do that?", "Did you see that sign?", "You don't look very relaxed or comfortable driving." .... Just a few of the common remarks I hear, hee hee. Now I give him a hard time but I will say Tomm is the best driver I have ever been in a car with. He is just being protective of me. So even though I am rolling my eyes and sassing him, I appreciate him more than I'll ever let him know.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? When we do disagree which is really rare, we can both be very stubborn. Tomm ALWAYS apologizes if he is wrong. See the thing with me is I don't always know I am wrong... those girl emotions really make it hard for me sometimes. I just can't be irritated at Tomm for too long. I'm a lover not a fighter so I go to him and make up.

Who kissed who first? He did and it still gives me butterflies in my stomach when I think about it. We have lots of good kisses around here. Mmm mm

Who asked who out first? He did. I met him at work and I gave him a haircut. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was walking to the front of the salon and we looked at each other and he was smiling at me (with his great smile) like he knew me. So I take him back and I get him talking and he has this southern accent, I was like Oh my gosh! This guy is really HOT! Then the other thing I noticed right away was the way he walked. He just had a rhythm... still does. Anyway afterwards he asked me out. I totally ditched out on my friend's wedding reception to go with him too. Hee hee

Who wears the pants? Tomm probably does most of the time. He's the man. When it comes to our home though I run things around there so we have a good balance. We are side by side, how's that? He wears the pants but I wear the panties!

K that was fun! I have a lot to brag about. I am tagging Natalie, Kinder, Shay and Stephanie.

3 comments:

Giron Family said...

Why can't I stop laughing at your last comment! Oh, that was a good one. It's so obvious you are head over heals about your man. I liked hearing about your 1st encounter with him. Sounds so enchanting :). Thanks for tagging me. I'm excited to do one about Jarell!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh Whit I was laughing through this whole thing cuz everything is so true! You are so funny:) I will have to do this about Grantiff:)

Martha Belle Schultz said...

That was fun I did it on my blog and I loved reading yours . Hope all is well with you !