Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eye Opener!

Tomm and I (especially Tomm) have been following the Presidential campaign since the beginning. When it comes to politics we all have our fixed opinions. I could go on and on about the way I feel... but I won't. I'm emotional enough these days and I don't want to get all fired up on the blog. I will say that I think it is SO important to really know who and what we are all going to be voting for in the fast approaching election. My friend, Martha shared this clip and I wanted to share it with anyone who is interested. It is pretty disturbing to watch. What do you guys think?

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I haven't followed the election from the beginning but I've been trying to read up as much as I can. Very interesting video...

Anonymous said...

I have been following the election from the beginning and find this video a disgusting representation of Barack Obama. This video clip is filled with hate and we have enough of that in our nation. Someone's name, gender, ethnicity, religion is not indicative of character. I could not even finish the video but when Ann Coulter is featured in the video I know that it will be nasty. I agree, you should know who you are voting for and be familiar with the ISSUES not be sucked into the negative ads and propaganda. This is something obviously put together by the Republican party with a clear bias. I encourage everyone despite who they decide to vote for to choose based upon being an informed citizen. Try picking up a newspaper such as The New York Times, go to the candidates websites and see where they stand on issues that are important to you. We cannot take 8 more years like the current administration.