Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our magical day...



We had the best time ever! I have never been to a Disney park before. I grew up with all the Disney movies and stories. It was an amazing experiance to finally go visit one of the parks! I can't wait to take our kids there some day. They totally make it fun for little ones. You all should've seen the little princesses walking around. All the kids had these big grins on thier faces; you could just see the magic in thier eyes. It was so sweet! We stopped in one of the gift shops and they were selling all the little princess dresses and accesories for little girls. They also had tons of different styles of the mouse ears for sale too. I personally loved the "pirate" ears... they were so popular with the little boys. It would be so fun to go back there in the future with all my siblings so that all our kids could run wild.

No comments: