Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lil Update

We have had a lot going on around here lately! I feel like I haven't talked to anyone and given them the scoop so here is a little update.
We just moved to a new house (different house) and it is actually two doors down from where we lived before. So the only thing that changed with our address was the house number. Nice! I will post some pics as soon as I have everything officially put away... still have pictures to hang and a couple of boxes to unpack. The floor plan is awesome! and... we have a pool!!! We have been in the pool just about every day... while wearing sunscreen of course (Natalie). I am in heaven! It is such a relief to be all moved in and getting settled. Tomm brought home a little surprise today. A grill and some gorgeous patio furniture. So this evening we had a BBQ and had our dinner outside. It was so relaxing and comfortable. I am glad that we are in the same neighborhood. It is small and quiet and the neighbors are really nice people.
Stephanie and Jason are here visiting us right now too!!! I looove having them here! We have been having so much fun. I will post some pics asap.
Hurricane Ike missed us. Thank Heaven! The only signs we are having are some rain and low wind. What a relief! The season isn't over yet though so we'll keep our fingers crossed.

2 comments:

The Payson Olsen's said...

CONGRATS Whit!!! Yea! You finally moved into your home... I am so excited for you! Wow a swimming pool, I am so jelious! I have always wanted a swimming pool.. MY girls would die for one.. DId you guys buy the home or are you renting it? I can not wait for pictures... I hope you are doing well, you look amazing... Can't wait to hear more about the house and see the pictures!

Natalie said...

Hi Pook:) I'm so so relieved that you guys didn't get hit by Ike, I was really worried about it! I also cannot wait to see pics of the new house! It sounds beautiful. Sounds like you are all having such a good time :) miss ya