Sunday, February 28, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
It's obvious he felt so good! Congratulations babe!
Tomm makes me so happy; he is the most amazing husband! And now we have a little baby coming and I feel so blessed to share this with him. It is truly a miracle.
Hot Damn! It just doesn't get any better!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- My due date is August 18th.
- I am 13 weeks (next week I will be in my 2nd trimester!)
- I can't chew my mint gum right now(Gag)... It's cinnamon or fruit flavors only and I've also switched to bubblegum flavored toothpaste, Yum! Will I ever go back?
- My consistent cravings: Bagels with cream cheese, Olive Garden (Minestrone, salad and bread sticks), popcorn, oatmeal, banana Slurpees, Lucky Charms (only as of last week).
- Beverages: Ice water, cranberry-grape juice, milk.
- The offenders in disguise: Salty fried foods, ramen noodles, PB&J's (my pre-preg fav)
- Tomm and I have decided to NOT find out the sex of the baby; so we'll just have to wait and see on that special day. (Tomm is rolling his eyes... he doesn't think I will last 2 seconds.)
- I have decided on an ANIMAL theme for the nursery (Shocker.) It is SO adorable! (Carter's Forest Friends, JCPenny). We both really like the colors and cute animals.
PS you may have noticed that I installed the pregnancy countdown so you can watch the baby grow with us. You can also click on the baby to read about the week by week development. I think it is SO cool!