Friday, September 12, 2008

Sand and Sun

Here are some pics from our time at the beach the other day. The water is so gorgeaus and the waves were good for jumping and surfing. Stephanie and Jason were fearless out there. I saw them get thrown around several times. Hee hee! I am always reminded how powerful the water is. It was also nice to get a little sun (I think I am the palest person in Florida) and relax. We had soo much fun!




Jason didn't realize that you can't sunbathe topless at this beach....




1 comment:

Giron Family said...

Omg, I feel like I have so much to say! First of all, congrats on the house. Sounds beautiful! And it has a POOL! I'm officially jealous! I want to see pics asap!
I'm also jealous of THAT BOD of yours on the beach! Hot MAMA! :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I loved all those pics of the gators. I gotta have Rell check them out. What a awesome adventure!
Also, I'm glad to hear the hurricane(s) missed you. I was worried.
And finally, I'm definitely on for a hair party in Oct! I'm dying to talk to ya about stuff :). Can't wait to see you! Luvs!