Friday, August 1, 2008

The Blue Angels

Our Dad treated us all to see the Blue Angels at the air show in Twin Falls, ID. Can I just say Dad was in 7th heaven? He had a grin from ear to ear and his tail was just a waggin'. Hee hee. It is so cool to see Papa-bear so exited/ child-like. I fired up the Whitney-cam... too bad my camera is special ed and was dying every time something cool was happening... seriously so annoying! Anyway check out some of the pics I managed to get.


Me, Mom and Dad

Two HOT chicks.
Me and Nattybelle... sporting her new Preg-belt. Can't wait to wear one of those!
Two of the Blue Angels buzzing the crowd. If you only knew how fast these guys are!... and I got the shot. Go Whitney!
Drake waving. So cute! Did he just learn that Nat? I hadn't seen him do that until the Air show.
This was a cool plane. HUGE!
Drake givin me that teethy grin.
Dad and Drakey.... look at that precious face! He is scrumptious!

Me next to a cool plane

4 comments:

Grant said...

helicopter huh? that looks more like a plane.... whelp. either way.

Grant

Grant said...

Nice fix. Thanks for being my friend that sits naked and thinks about gay things like me.

Giron Family said...

What the ___ is Grant talking about???? Maybe I don't wanna know.:)
I love air shows! They are so entertaining. Makes me wanna be a bad a%@ pilot! Too bad I'm the furthest thing from that. Looked like a fun day and a hot one too!

Martha Belle Schultz said...

I miss you and I wish you were doing my mess of a hair ! You are still GORGEOUS as ever and I hope all is well !