Sunday, August 17, 2008

28 in 2008

We spent the weekend in Daytona, FL. We stayed right on the beach. It is so pretty! One day we saw two dolphins swimming along the shore line.


This was a big amusement plaza. We went to see a movie and have lunch.
We rocked Journey To The Center Of The Earth in our 3D glasses.


Another year another birthday! We played miniature golf at the local Pirates Island course where I totally got served a nice dish of looser pie.... does anyone know what 6 over par is called? Later that night we went to dinner at our favorite place; Outback Steakhouse. I had such an awesome day! Thank-you honey for making it so special!

My birthday outfit. Check out my new shoes!!! Aren't they sooo cute?!

Of coarse there was chocolate! XOXO Me with Tomm. You are soo thoughtful! I hope you know, you are the best!


My peeps at the VA threw me a little bash. They are so sweet! Me with Tony, Kay and JeanMary, me and Kay (both these girls just had thier hair done by yours truely.. FOXY!)

4 comments:

Giron Family said...

Happy Birthday girlie! Looks like you had a good one. LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute shoes! Of course I gotta ask, where'd ya get em? I've been looking for cute red ones.
Both your cakes look extra yummy. And you look like a beauty queen as always! Happy happy belated B-day!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! You look so pretty, I totally feel like I could play the part of your ugly step sister right now! You look so good, Whit. If you lose any more weight I'm going to have to kill you :) Looks like you had so much fun. I wish i could have been a row back when you busted your camera out to take a pic w/ the 3D glasses. I can just here Tomm whining up a storm! ha ha! I wish I could have spent the day with you, but I know you were in good hands!
Do I need to go make a german choc cake now?? Looks sooo good. LOVE YOU

The Payson Olsen's said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!!! I don't know if you remember me from high school...... This is Shay Jensen.. We used to have so many classes together, and now look at us we are OLD!!!!!!! I got your blog off of the High School web site. You look so beautiful as ever... You look amazing. You look so happy.. I am so glad you are doing great, if you are interested in looking at my blog it is thepaysonolsens.blogspot.com. I hope you are doing great, and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I would like to keep in touch. Take care

Alex said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love the red shoes, they are so cute. You are so gorgeous!