Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visit to Utah

My trip out west was a blast! It was so nice to see my family and friends. There was a lot going on while I was there. I feel like I never take enough pictures though...
Here is Purrl insisting that she comes along too... so funny!

Me, Shel, Trev and Joyce at my favorite restaurant... Cafe Rio
Me and Shel dressed up for the rehearsal dinner. I did Shel's makeup and hair, what a little beauty!
Lil' Sweetcheeks Drake discovered the sprinkler... his love of water only got a little deeper.
Beary cute!
The happy couple... Anthony and Katie Strong. Congratulations, I am so happy for you and I am so glad I could be there to celebrate with you! Love you both!
Me and my handsome date! Thanks for the dances Trev. I am still laughing that the DJ called you my husband. tee hee
The Bridesmaids: Brooke, myself and Sally. The Brides-man is MIA. I had a blast hanging out with all you guys! XOXOXO



2 comments:

Natalie said...

You looked so good at the wedding, really! So freakin' pretty! Can't believe you are back home, your trips go by too fast. miss u so much

Giron Family said...

You are such a neat packer. I'm in awe!
I absolutly love the picture of "sweet cheeks" Drakey in the nudie with the sprinkler. Lil turkey!
I agree with Nat, you looked stunning at the wedding. Love what you did with your hair (always do!).