Saturday, August 23, 2008

2 years ago...

We are looking back on two wonderful years! I can't believe how fast the time goes. I am so thankful; Tomm is such a good husband. He helped me come out of my shell. I feel like he has brought out so much of my potential and I feel like I hold nothing back when it comes to loving him. He is the ultimate example of unselfishness and devotion. We have grown so much together and really gotten to know eachother on a deeper level. I feel so close to him. I love you with all my heart sweetie! Happy Anniversary!












BLOOPERS

And the not so glamourous shots.... if it weren't for my pride I would have posted them all.

Lots of laughs! What a happy day!
Yup, those are black socks with a white tux.

Oh boy... I'm itching on the outside, I swear. Look at Tomm eyeballing that drink.
Look at us! At this point we are soo hot and thirsty and done with pictures. HA HA

6 comments:

The Payson Olsen's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Wow, its amazing how fast the time goes... We are going on 8 years and it seems like it has only been 2 years for us..... I am so happy you found the man of your dreams.. He seems like a amazing Husband... Thanks for your nice comment on our blog, Being a mom is one of the greatest things you will ever experience, your time will come Whit, and I know you will be an amazing mother.... I hope you have many more years of happiness with each other.. I love love love your wedding pictures, you both look so happy, Your dress is so beautiful.... How fun to look back at those pictures and see where you are today.... Wow, Marriage is crazy but amazing...... Happy Anniversary... Take care!

The Jensen's said...

Hi Whitney,
We didn't get to come down for the reunion we live in idaho and wasn't able to come down. I wish we would have been able to come down eveyone I have talked to said it was so fun. they have a blog that they are supose to put pictures from the reunion on it is bhs1998reunion.blogspot.com I don't know if they have yet. Bloging is a great way to stay in touch with everyone I love it to. Happy Anniversary I can not belive the way time flies Brock and I have been married 9 1/2 years and it only feels like a few. Then I look at are kids and think man yesturday I was getting married and now I have 2 kids it is so crazy. It was so great talking to you. I am so excited to catch up.
Kindra

Giron Family said...

Happy TWO years you guys! Your wedding pictures are to die for! Absolutely breath taking. You were a BEAUTIFUL bride.
I also enjoyed the bloopers. It's always good to see that other people have some "not so pretty" pictures too!
Happy Anniversary!

Natalie said...

I always check up on your blog but haven't had a sec to comment. Happy 2nd! (late) It really doesn't seem like it has been two years. I think you two are an amazing couple. I can't picture you with anyone else. Here's to many more years of lovin'!

Alex said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so pretty in all your pictures. You are so photogenic! I hope things are going well for you.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

How beautiful . That wedding looks picture perfect ! You two look so happy and good together ! Happy Anniversary ! Hope all is well!