Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little off the top

Today I was going to give Tomm a haircut. So I had gotten everything set up and Randy jumped up in the chair and wouldn't budge. I then seized the opportunity to put the haircut cape on him and take the following pictures. I am amazed he just sat there while I was having my fun.
K... Randy's top 2 pepeeves: #1 Having his picture taken. #2 Playing dress up.... and he just sat there! Hmmm I guess he was in a really good mood today... doesn't he look it?! :)

2 comments:

Giron Family said...

Are you serious?! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! That picture needs to be in one of those "Animal Lover" email fowards that are always getting passed around. So cute.
And I feel like you really did take "a little off the top"!
Too cute, Whit!

Natalie said...

I loved this post Whit, it made me laugh so hard, I needed it! Love you