Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SpOiLeD BRAT!

The shoes have arrived!!! I have been coveting these little beauties for some time now! Tomm being a gracious and loving guy, let me buy them. I am so exited! I got them online at Famous Footwear. They are having a buy one get one half off sale until September (in case anyone wants to know). I also got free shipping and 20%off of my order (you can google promotion codes for Famous Footwear and get a cupon)!
Anyway I thought I would share the cuteness with you guys.Patent Peeptoes! They are so comfortable but they have a little wedge to dress things up a little.
And of course I have recently purchased Breaking Dawn of the AWESOME Twilight series.
Like I said... Spoiled Brat! Thankyou babe for letting me go nuts shopping!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Lucky! Those shoes are really so cute, I know how much you'd been wanting them! And speaking of Breaking Dawn, I stayed up until 5am this morning finishing it. I really couldn't stop! You will love it :)

The Payson Olsen's said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them.... I am going to have to get a pair, if you don't mind if I copy you... I have always wanted to look like you now at least my feet can.... You are so lucky to have a husbgand that will let you buy anything you want... I have not even started the books Breaking Dawn, I may have to breakdown and start reading them.... (ONLY IF I HAD A SPARE SECOND) p.s. by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE them shoes! HA!HA!HA!

Giron Family said...

Of course those are some cute shoes, you have great taste! You spoiled BRAT!
Loving Breaking Dawn! Don't want it to end so I'm savoring every last drop! Enjoy.

Alex said...

I love those shoes! I think I will have to ask Brandon to get them for me. Breaking Dawn is so good. I tried to read it slow so it wouldn't end but it was so good I just had to keep reading and I finished it in like 3 days!

Grant said...

Whitney you are the biggest nerd ever. Do a google search for "Whitney the biggest nerd" and it's a picture of you! Okay you are cool I guess. See ya later.