Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

I dedicate this post to Mom.

I wish I could be there to hang out and celebrate with you today!
I don't always tell you why you're so special to me. I love and admire you in so many ways. So what is great about you, Mom? Here are just a few things...

You are probably the most loving person I have ever known in my life.
You are an easy laugher.
You are very smart and inquizzative.
You've got spunk and spirit.
You are so giving and you make it look easy.
You understand a young girl's heart... even though it's hard and you didn't want to sometimes.
You are stronger than you will ever admit.
You are easy to talk to.
You are FUN!

.... you're just wonderful! I love you and I feel loved by you. I feel very lucky to have you!

Happy Birthday!




3 comments:

The Strongs said...

How cute! I love the pictures of your mom when she was young. All of you girls look so much like her!

Kira said...

I see where you get your good looks!

Natalie said...

Cute post pookie. I'm such a slacker and totally didn't do a shout out :( I miss you terribly! Let's talk tomorrow (today technically) love you