Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Girl Time In Jupiter

Me and a friend of mine spent some time in a town called Jupiter the other day. It is sooo pretty up there. It reminds me of the Keys a little bit. It's so laid back there and gorgeous!
My kinda place!
Anyway, there is this one beach up there that I love to go to (Nat and Steph... you've been there with me) but besides that I don't really know the area of Jupiter too well... except for the hospital (Tomm/had his appendix removed there a year ago :(.... so she being from Florida wanted to take me up there and show me around. I never pass up an opportunity to go to the beach with some company. It was a really pretty day and we had so much fun!

First stop. A little marina/bar. We got a drink and sat and watched the water and boats.
Our view
And we had some extra company. A very welcomed guest... I love kitties!
Kitty being flirtatious. Cute!

View of the lighthouse.
Then it was off to the beach.
As you can see it was pretty windy so we didn't go in the water.
Watching the guys parasurf. They make it look so easy!Getting ready to get back out there.
We just walked along the beach and talked. The sand felt so good under my feet. Ahhh!
Thank goodness for friends and sunshine!

3 comments:

The Strongs said...

I am SOOOOOOO jealous! I had recess duty today and it was windy, cold and FREEZING! It snowed a ton yesterday, too. And then I get on your blog and find out you have been walking on a sandy beach ... that's just cruel. :-)

Looks beautiful!

P.S. Pics of the house coming very soon! I just want it to be perfect before I post it but that's not going to be for a while so I'll just post some that I have.

Natalie said...

mmm, looks so fun. I can't WAIT to be at the beach with you, only 3 weeks :) LOve you

Giron Family said...

So so beautiful! I'm so jealous. My mom and I were just talking yesterday about how we wished we were in the FL Keys right now. I haven't been since I was little but she and my dad go quite a bit and they love it there.
I'm so jealous Nat and Grant get to come visit. It will be so fun!