Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky in Love

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We celebrated our favorite way ... and that is a quiet dinner at home. I get so into holidays; it's so much fun! :)

Guess who got pinched for not wearing green? Last year he tricked me into thinking he wasn't wearing any green with the old, green underwear trick... this year however I was the wiser. Hee hee, it's fun to act like children.Our dinner... the traditional corned beef and cabbage.

Leprechaun cake Randy being a smart alec.

5 comments:

Kira said...

I predict the cat got pinched. I see no green on that guy, and he doesnt wear underwears. (I hope)

Martha Belle Schultz said...

I love how festive you always are ! I love the dress ! I have to keep getting on your blogspot to look at the ladder infomercial and laugh my Butt off , too funny !

Giron Family said...

You're St. Patty's dinner looks yummy! Glad you got to make it. I didn't. We ended up eating out :).
The leprechaun cake looks delish! Mmm!
And I love your cute cute green dress. Beautiful as always.

The Strongs said...

How are you both not extremely overweight with all your goodies that you're baking all the time? Looks yummy! And you're green dress is super pretty!

Natalie said...

Remember last spring how we said we were eachother's faithful commenters? I've totally let you down, my friend... But I do always stalk your blog, sometimes I forget to comment tho. I also can't stop thinking about the St Pat's cake... looks so good! Love you