Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll!

We went to visit with our best buddies Matt and Dianne for a long weekend. We had such a fun-filled time!
THURSDAY: We got into town around 7pm and we went to an AWESOME pizza place. We were all starving and ate like it was our last meal... and the guys drank the cold beer like animals. We just talked and had a good time laughing and eating. I shared my latest embarrassing moment and everyone laughed at my expense (PS I would share it but it is quite long and humiliating... it is it's own separate post so stay tuned). After dinner it was pretty much bed time.
FRIDAY: Tomm played golf with a buddy. Dianne and I went to a cool gift shop that you really could spend a whole day in but we skimmed through in an hour and managed to pick up a present for the birthday girl, Nicole (Matt and Dianne's daughter). That night we went BOWLING... now the bowling alley in Canton, GA on Friday night is the "PLACE"! Dianne won both games... she is a pro! Their son, Jason stopped by and played with us for awhile which was a blast! We ordered Chili Cheese Fries and Onion Rings and enjoyed them immensely. There was karaoke but we didn't participate... but I swear I saw Travis Tritt (Mullet, cowboy coat with tassels on it) pacing around waiting for the party to start.
Dianne making another strike.Our handsome guys!
Pretty girls!
SATURDAY: Tomm and Matt went to the lake for a ride on Matt's boat and had some guy time. We girls (Dianne, Nicole and I) all went to the NEW shopping center. First we went to Taco Mac and ate some Ultimate Nachos and they have all these different beers so we each tried one. Then we went to Super Target and looked around and shopped. After awhile we all met back home for Nicole's birthday BBQ dinner. We played the game "Catch Phrase" boys vs girls and totally won... we enjoyed giving the boys a tremendous slapping. Then we went down stairs into their awesome basement and played bowling on the Wii and the girls again prevailed over the boys! At least they took it well (with a swig of beer).
SUNDAY: We were back on the road home to Florida. It's always hard to leave all our dear friends we have in Georgia. It was a long ride home but we had fun talking and looking around. And I swear my bladder is smaller because we had to stop like every second, it was quite annoying. Here are some pictures that I took of our way out of downtown Atlanta, GA .


I attempted to get a picture of the torch... It's blocked a little bit.
I saw that HUGE crane on top of that building and decided it was worth documenting.
The giant peach
A fair that we didn't get to go to :( A pretty view driving out of Jacksonville, FL
Another pretty view.

I heard it snowed the other day in Utah. WHAT?!!!

You guys can come visit us and escape from the cold anytime!!! You always have a place to stay. It would be so fun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How did I miss this post? I've been a little lame as far as blogging goes lately. Your trips always look so fun. Love that you documented the huge crane, your so cute/funny :)