Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight!

Did anyone else see TWILIGHT this weekend? We went to see it on Saturday. I loved it and I thought it was so exiting. It had a little of everything in it... and it was full of dreamy people!
It is always so exiting to read a book and see how everything turns out on film. It was really exiting for me because everything was really close to the way I had imagined.... the scenery and houses and also the characters looked very similar to the way I had pictured. Here are a few pics that I wanted to post.
The spectacular, Edward. I love his hair!

I don't know about you girls but I love the character, Jacob! I think he is so fun!
Plus look at him! He is gorgeous!!! ... And I can't forget to mention the HOT guy I sat next to during the movie. He put up with my giggling and other googley girly sounds for two hours. I had a ball!

2 comments:

The Strongs said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I am SO EXCITED! Jacob looks totally hot, and I am also a fan of his. I was routing for him to win over Bella through the 3rd and 4th books. However, Bella is not nearly as cute as the Bella in my head. She is supposed to be so pretty and this actress is kind of average, in my personal opinion. She's definitely cute, just not as pretty as I had pictured.

On a side note ... yes I did go a little darker with my hair color. I actually really love it. It still feels blonde but it's not going to have striking roots, which is nice. I figured with the cold weather coming and all I'd go darker. I really liked Kate's hair guy. He was super nice and really seemed to know what he was doing. Even two of the other stylists came up and were asking him questions about doing color so I felt really confident about it. So I will definitely go back. Thanks for keeping so up to date on my hair. I still miss you, though! You are, of course, always my first choice, but a little long distance. :-)

Natalie said...

I've been meaning to comment for sooo long. LOVED the MOVIE. You are so TEAM JACOB. haha. We have to watch it again the next time we are together.