Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!

This week was pretty cool at the VA Hospital. In observance of Veteran's Day the VFW and Humana Health Care donated money so that all the vets that came in could have free haircuts. It's always so awesome to see people give to show they care. That's the way all of us feel about doing what we do. So all the money that was donated goes back to the hospital and other charities for the Veterans and to support the troops. I have so much fun working with Kay and Tony! I admire Kay so much for all she does! She is so giving. We are good friends, we joke around a lot with each other and laugh a lot.
Kay, Tony and Me

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Again, you are so amazing. You are such a good example. Love you :)

Grant said...

Hi whiteny. I was wondering if you like pound cake... because next time I see you i'm gonna pound your face. Dang it. I'm not cool. Please watch this Sout Park. There is a guy in it that I want to be like. I'll let you guess which one. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/210217/

Grant said...

okay ignore that last link. That is just a clip from the full episode. Go to www.southparkstudios.com then click on the full episodes link towards the top left hand corner. Then choose the Elementary School Musical.

I love this one guy.