Monday, November 17, 2008

Randy and the Vet. DUN DUN DUN! (Dramatic background music)

Okay... Funny story! So the other day I had to take Randy to the vet to get GROOMED! And of course he was sooo cooperative... NOT.
Yeah, Randy has super fine, down-like hair. It tangles and matts really easy. I try to brush him and trim him but he always gets so pissed at me. Oh yeah and even if he does let me clean him up he'll just go outside later and roll around in the dirt or mud or some other horror and come in worse off than before. So we get him groomed a couple times a year.....
So anyways I take him to the vet for his shots and to get groomed. Oh and did I mention that they have to sedate him?... because as ornery as he gets with me it is nothing compared to how he is with strangers trying to mess with him.
I had to post these papers.... This one is Randy's mug shot. Very photogenic. I had to bring this home for Tomm to help explain the bill. I don't know how well you can read it; (try clicking on the picture to enlarge it) but I especially agree with #3 (You don't try to bite or scratch your hairdresser) ,#14 and #17. Ha ha so funny!

And here is Purrl's report card from the vet. Notice the smiley face and in the comments..."Purrl was an exellent patient!"

..... Randy didn't get a smiley face. And NO COMMENTS for him either.

4 comments:

Giron Family said...

That is so funny. I love the mug shot! It's cute they give em a little report card. So amusing.
I tagged ya...4th file, 4th photo!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at the mug shot, I really am laughing out loud and Grant's lookin at me funny. I love that sheet they give you about the hair cuts, so funny :)

The Strongs said...

I guess it makes you grateful that you cut people's hair and not animals, huh?

Giron Family said...

Did I tell you I tagged you?? Well I did! 4th pic in your 4th folder!