Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yer it!

I've Been Tagged!....
and consider yourself tagged as well if you're reading this...

Two names you go by:
1. Whit

2. Sweetheart (Tomm)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Sundress
2. A Power Bun (large bun that sits powerfully on top of your head)... actually I have my hair pulled half up so a "Power Top Notch"



Two things you ate today:
1. Scrambled eggs and fruit

2. Sandwich

Two things you did last night:
1.Watched Grey's Anatomy

2. Laundry... I washed our bedding and now I get to go snuggle in the fresh sheets.


Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. Orange juice

2. I already have everything else I could ever want!


The last two people you talked to:
1. Tomm
2. Natty


Things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Going to the VA to curl and rat some hair. I am also working on my flat top skills.... (Ugh! flat tops are my enemy)
2. Gym

3. Washing my hair


Two longest car rides:
1. Salt Lake City, UT to Washington, MO.... Six people in a car.... drove through Kansas... got car sick reading a book.... wore the wrong outfit for traveling.



2. Atlanta, GA to Dallas, TX. It wasn't as bad. Tomm drove plus we got to stop somewhere for the night. But... I had an accident with Easy (Evil) Cheese.... the can sort of popped and cheese went "poof" everywhere... Tomm yelled at me and I was yelling at the cheese. LOL! But we did have fun too... I got to see some new country that was really pretty. And we came across this crazy radio show as we were driving. It was totally for hunters and rednecks. They were playing a recorded duck call and they wanted people to call in and guess which kind of duck was making the sound (call)... PS they were giving away a tree to the winner.... turned out to be a "Wood Duck". And then after the contest they were talking about "coon hunts". This one guy calls in and you could hardly understand him but he starts saying how he thinks that people who hunt "coons" are "selfish" and people who won't let you hunt on thier land are "selfish"... he was sooo wierd! It was so entertaining. Hee hee.


Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke

2. Anything really cold... Milk, Water, OJ, Slurpee...

1 comment:

Giron Family said...

LOVE your cute new background! I wanted that one but it didn't work with my header. It's so fun!
I'm cracking up about that radio station you were talking about. Rell would have loved it. And the evil Easy Cheese story is hilarious! Sounds like quite the road trip.
ps. I love the feeling of clean sheets too! One of the best rewards of all.