Monday, October 13, 2008

The season the be ScArY

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday, and it is almost here! I wanted to post some pictures of the cute decorations I have put up around the house to get things ready for the big night. I can't wait to see what all the little kids are going to be wearing this year!

My little goose is a witch this year... hee hee. So cute!

Cute outdoor decorations
I made my favorite treat... Pumpkin pie. Mmm mm so delicious!
I had to throw this picture in... our kitties takin it easy.









Does anyone else LOVE window stickers? I found these at Target. I also wanted to show the view of our pool. Mom, I promise to post some more pictures of the house soon.

4 comments:

The Strongs said...

I love the Halloween decorations. It's also one of my favorite holidays as you know. We are having our pumpkin carving party this Saturday and it's a total bummer that you've never been able to come carve a pumpkin with us. It's so fun! And to answer your question - I also love the window stickers. I love to get new ones every year because they're so cheap. I put some of the gel ones on my bathroom mirror this year, too, and they look cute. Love you and miss you!

The Payson Olsen's said...

whit~ Your house is soooo cute, I LOVE THE GOOSE.. Your house looks awsome, I can not wait to see more pictures... How are you doing? Is there anything I can do for you? You are Tomm are in our prayers, We love you so much!!! Happy Halloween...

Natalie said...

Guess who has a computer again? I have felt so left out not being able to blog. I LOVE all your decorations, I'm a little jealous of them actually. Grant says to tell you to come out for Halloween, he wants to have a party. I can't tell you how much I miss you and can't wait to see you when you are able to come out :) Love you

Giron Family said...

Cute! I love all the witch stuff you have. I need more witchy things. Mmm, that pumpkin pie looks like its to die for!