Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Family Tree... cupcake style



Thanks to this book, "Hello Cupcake" (bought it at Target) I was having WAY too much fun tonight making these cupcakes. Aren't the kitties adorable?!!... their little tongues. This book has the cutest ideas ever! ... yes, it has a Halloween section (which I will totally be playing around with). I learned how to use all sorts of different candy and cereals for the decorations. The book teaches you how to work with frosting so it's not a pain in the butt. I hope you guys go check out the book cuz it is so creative.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen! You are so talented. I think I may have to go and buy a cupcake book because it looks like fun!

Natalie said...

You are so creative! I really wish I loved to cook like you! I hate it! You kick my A when it comes to housekeeping and wifing :( Waaaa! Anyway i'm glad I can comment today, last night my computer would not let me comment on your blog! Hope you are doing good. Oh and I've been meaning to tell ya that I love your playlist. I wanted to copy your Halloween songs, they've been fun to listen to. Love you :)

The Strongs said...

Wow! You are truly and artist! I love that you even have a fish for the kitties. So cute! In answer to your question I have a few ideas. Go to public libraries and ask if they have old books for sell. They will sell them for 50 cents usually. You can also go to D.I. or something similar and get old books. To get cheap new books go to Scholastic.com and request a catalog. They always have at least one book for $1 and they have cheap hardbacks and books sets and stuff. I hope that helps!

Giron Family said...

Omg these are so cute! I'm gonna have to go get this book. How fun. The faces are great and yes the kitties are adorable too! The girls would love these.