Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feelin' the Mush!

I was definitely feelin it. Pumpkin carving is one of my favorite Halloween traditions. I got four pumkins to carve this year (one for each of us) and ended up carving all four. Yay! Tomm helped a little bit (he wasn't too keen on the MUSH part. Hee hee) he thought of the "Cat" carving idea. I thought it turned out soo cool. Plus I was so pissed because one of my teeth broke off my starry eyed pumpkin but he was able to fix it like new. I had never seen White pumpkins before.... I thought I'd change it up a little and get some. It was so fun!
Here's a close up of them all finished.

The white ones all done. The one on the right sais "Meow"

Me gettin in there. Squish squish.
Randy being curious and rubbing against everything (his favorite thing).
Tomm keeping me company. (I love that smile!)
Purrl checking things out.
The line up.
I thought this video was funny! Our hyper cats on tape.

3 comments:

The Strongs said...

I love your pumpkins! They look so good. The white ones are really neat. I want to get a white one and do a ghost next year. The kitty pumpkins are pretty cute. And I loved your video, too. It reminds me so much of Jazzmyn and Simon. I think they're about the same ages and they act so similar it's cute. P.S. As far as tagging me Anthony has decided that I am not allowed to post anything like that on our blog. So maybe I will e-mail it to you just for fun. It made me laugh after reading about yours and Tomm's blog discussion because we have had a couple of those, too, and Anthony ALSO said he didn't want music on our blog - which is the only reason we don't have any. Boys are funny.

Natalie said...

I love the starry-eyed pumpkin, so cute! And I love seeing pics of your house, it looks so pretty. I can't wait to see it in person. I love the kitties, too. I showed Drake the video and he was watching it so seriously! Love you

Susan Engar said...

Cute pumpkins!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the video of you cats! Oh and I posted my tag from you!