Saturday, October 25, 2008

RANDOM TAG

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.

Random #1: I have to sleep with one foot out of the covers. It is so weird but I can't sleep otherwise. I was talking to Grandma the other day and I mentioned my quirk and she said she is the same way! I guess I take after her.

Random #2: I love to listen to my music LOUD! I get so emersed in the music I love! I am a little self conscious about the volume of it though. Whenever I hear someone driving down the street with their stereo blasting I am like "Who do they think they are?". So I adjust when people are around. Thank goodness for ipods... you'll hear me coming a mile away.

Random #3: I cut the crust off the bread of my sandwiches. Is it just me, or do the crusts taste a little bitter?... and of coarse they are "crusty". I also don't like like the heal or butt of the loaf.

Random #4: When I vacuum I like the perfect vacuum lines in the carpet. I like all the lines in the same direction. And I just like to savor the neatness so I will try to make the littlest amount of traffic as possible. I always walk around the edges of the room so I won't ruin the look. When me and Tomm first got married he would always just trudge through the middle of the carpet without a clue! One day he even walked through as I was vacuuming!!! I was like "Really?!!". Now a days I have chilled out... He works so hard! I say "Honey, go right ahead! You can make the first prints if you want". What a loving wife, huh? I am still strict with myself though.

Random # 5: Mkay... those closest to me already know this one.... I can't stand the texture of the inside of a pomegranate, honeycomb, tripe (a discusting meat at the grocery store). I just can't stand to look at it. And I feel like I need to destroy the pattern. I just take a deep breath and walk away or I will take action and kick the crap out of it. Random, eh?

Random #6: If I see a pimple on a loved one I have to take care of it. My favorite is the blackhead! I will say my friends that I have taken this obsession to the next level.... I work at the VA medical center and the guys that come in for haircuts sometimes have a little "somethin somethin" around their ears or IN their ears or even on their necks and I can't resist popping their zits! I even stooped low enough to bring my extractor to work with me. I say "Honey, leave it to me, let me get that for ya before it gets worse" What?... it will huh Nat? They think I am just helping them out.... they have no idea of the pleasure I am getting. You just wouldn't believe how much gook comes out of there... years of it! Ick!

So there you have it... just a few of my random facts. I know that some of those definitely fit into the "Crazy/ What the F?" category. It was fun though.

OKAY I am tagging 6 lucky people... Katie, Shay, Natalie, Kinder, Martha and Susan. Have fun girls!

6 comments:

Susan Engar said...

You are ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! It is so fun to find out random facts about people that you had no idea about.........I am still laughing......and gagging about the pimple one, I am the opposite, I avoid them like the plague on other people and try not to even look at them!!!

Giron Family said...

Oh that's GREAT! The blackhead thing is so nasty. I'm the same way though but only with loved ones :).
I love vacuum lines too but with kids there is no point in even trying! So funny that you walk around the edges.
I love reading this facts about you. I always get a kick out of them!
ps. Your background is awesome! Where'd you find it?

Giron Family said...

pss. thanks for tagging me. I'll have to think long and hard about it. I'm sure I'll come up with some "What the f" ones as well!

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Okay #2,3,4 , and 6 are me too ! Epecially six . It is truly a thrill and I always GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT ,, if you know what I mean . I will have to do this tag if I can think of some random things ! Oh and your Blog is soooo fun to read ! I love it ! Hope all is well and Happy Halloween , I can't wait to make the cookie recipe you sent me !

Stephanie said...

I always wonder what quarks I'd list if I ever took the time to do these tags (which I think are fun, but I can never get back to doing). It's funny that the things I would have mentioned are feet under the covers (I can't have one under and one out, they both have to be out or in), the vacuum lines (I love them but they last about 10 seconds at our house), and the picking (I need one of those extractor things!). I guess we have a lot in common! You're just plain crazy with the texture thing! :-)

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, speaking of textures... when I cut open a papaya for my mask I gagged a little. Have you seen the inside of one, the seeds are so gross looking!! Ick. It's so fun to read about ya, I love it.