Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cuddly Encounters

There are so many critters running around here in Florida.
I guess people aren't the only ones who love the warm weather.
Tomm was out working the other night and got these pictures of the racoons and kitties.

Taking it easy. Time for a little snack. The racoon chowin down a pile of "cat" food. You know that cat is soo pissed! He's like "Move over bub!... you do realize that food will give you bladder control problems, as it is not intended for YOUR digestional tract"
Eat-fest... now we are sitting in the pile. Not sharing. Cat is looking totally snubbed. Hee hee Just when cat thinks it's his turn.... the racoon has his buddies over. The NERVE!
It all started out with TWO cats and several racoons... One of the racoons got his face hissed in by black cat (MIA in the pics) for eating all the food. They just kindof tolerate eachother.


Then I was at the grocery store and I saw this little family out for a walk. I'm glad I had my camera.
Mom is not too happy about me being so close to her babies. She was wagging her tail at me and giving me the look. Time to back off.
SO cute!

Can you guys tell that we love animals?

3 comments:

The Strongs said...

I'm such an animal lover, too! When we were looking at houses I would always talk to the pets and our realtor was like, "You really like animals, don't you?"

Natalie said...

Love those ducks!! That really is the cutest picture! Only 8 more days til we r there!!!!!!!!!! yay:)

Alex said...

Cute little ducks! My sister and brother just got ducks for Easter and they are darling and so fun to watch! Watch out for those Racoons they can be pretty mean.