Monday, April 20, 2009

Walk in the Park

I think I have mentioned before that Tomm and I love nature and animals (especially ANIMALS). Well we went to this really cool park and and took a walk together. It was so nice and pretty and romantic! I love the simple pleasures in life!
We only saw 1 animal but we had a feeling we were being watched from inside those thick bushes... heehee.
Busted! Here he is jacking the bird seed. ABORT!
I was looking for frogs and lizards.... didn't find any. A pretty view of the pond.

We made full circle and someone was back to sneaking....
and a-one-a and a-two-a
There he goes back up.
I think racoons are so cute! We see them a lot. We keep our distance cause they can be aggressive but they are fun to watch. They are little chubsters ....ALWAYS eating!

2 comments:

The Strongs said...

That park looks so pretty! How fun to take time out to be together and be romantic. I love that you were looking for frogs and lizards and you're all dressed up and looking so girly. Very cute!

Susan Engar said...

That looks like fun. My kids would have loved to be on that walk looking for frogs and lizards and then finding racoons....you are so lucky!!