Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Georgia here we come!

Tomm and I went up to Georgia this weekend to see our friends. We had such a blast! (I wish I would've gotten more pictures!) Everytime we go back it makes me miss living there so much, just because we both have such great friends living there.... and then we get stuck in traffic and I'm glad we moved, ha ha... Atlanta traffic is a nightmare.Louie
Here we are at the "Wii bowling alley"... SO fun! For the first time in my life I broke 100!... threw out my shoulder tho. Ha ha!
Tomm, looking very cute in red!
My BFF Dianne and her daughter, Nicole.
What a couple of hot chicks!

2 comments:

Giron Family said...

Sounds like a good time! Okay, all your friends (including yourself) have the nices houses (or so it seems by looking into the background of the pics). What do they all do???! So nice to hangout with old friends, huh?

Giron Family said...

Just me agian. Hey, I'm just wondering when you are coming out in July? I gotta figure out what I'm doing with my hair! Can't wait to see ya!