Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Hulk!

Yesterday I spent the day with my friends Dianne and Matt up in Orlando. We ended up going over to Universal where they have a park called Islands of Adventure which has so many fun roller coasters including the very exiting HULK. Now my little buddy Dianne gets a little queasy on roller coasters and let me tell you.... this one is not to be taken lightly... even for experienced/professional riders like myself. Well Matt and I had the strong stomachs of the group so we went for it and it was a blast!!! We had grins from ear to ear afterwards. I highly recommend this theme park to anyone who hasn't been there yet.




Now everyone don't be too jealous.... we were just about to go on our second ride and then someone turned on the rain! We got rained out of the park... they shut all the rides down on us! So good thing we atleast rode the Hulk once... it was worth it for me. We still had a blast even though we came out drenched. That's what good friends are for... you have a good time no matter what you do and no matter what little suprises come up.
Matt and Dianne! XOXOXO

Me and BFF Dianne



The Hulk Coaster at Islands of Adventure... in all it's greatness!

Check out that drop off!... SO FUN!!!
Stephanie and Jason, October 2007. We were all smiles after riding The Hulk! We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again. Hee hee




No comments: