Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fore!!

Nothin like a day at the golf coarse! Tomm recently bought himself a brand new set of clubs. So he decided to take them out for a spin yesterday. I came along for the ride. I don't play yet but I just ride along (if anyone hasn't ridden with Tomm in a golf cart, you are missin out... it's pretty exiting!). I take the pictures and I like to observe all the nature and take in the peacefullness of the coarse.... oh yeah, and someone has to make sure he doesn't take too many mulligans. We had alot of fun! It was so nice to take time and do something together. Tomm works SO hard all the time so it's good to see him get away from work for awhile and do something he loves.


Here is the coarse's suggestion box. Ha ha

You can put your 2 cents in but watch out for the gators!

Here I discovered an Armidillo... he was rootin around for a snack. They are STRANGE looking creatures. It made me want to poke it with something. I'm nice though so I didn't.

That ball is about to be introduced to that shiney new club. This ended up being a terrific shot. (... Gosh my shadow is big... I need to lay off the sweets! Ha ha.)


Hopefully you can see him... we suprised this little alligator when we were first driving into the coarse. He made a run for it but we were too quick for him.Good swing babe!
Here I am being very quiet and entertaining myself. Pretty isn't it. It was just such a perfect day to be outside.
Here's this funny bird drying his wings out.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi gorgeous! You look so cute in this pic. Glad you went along with Tomaws, any time together is good time :) Love the armadilla! Miss you

Giron Family said...

Gosh you are really far from home when you go golfing and see an armadillo and a gator! That is so crazy!
I cracked up when you said you wanted to poke something at the armadillo. I totally would too! Such a strange creature.
I also cracked up at your shadow in the picture. So funny!
Glad you had a good time out with the hubby!