Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome Grant, Natalie and the Drake-ster!

My lil sis Nat and her family are here visiting from Utah and... I have decided to keep them all!! I am scheming a way to prevent them from going home; if anyone has any good ideas let me know. We are having so much fun together! So far we have gone to the beach, shopping (of coarse), and explored the gorgeous surroundings by where we live. Today is Grant's 25th birthday so we partied with some pot roast and yellow cupcakes and chocolate fudge frosting, Yumm yum! Here are some pics we have taken so far...


Lather up Drake

LovebirdsSmile, sunshine!
Look at these two sexies!
Raaar! Someone got thier face painted! Me and the Drakester!

Seriously! SO cute (can Nat be any prettier?!)

Mmm does a body good!

The boys watching UFC and bonding!

3 comments:

Giron Family said...

Oh how fun you guys! I wanna kiss lil Drake's face off in all those pics. LOVE the wiskers!
Whit and Nat, you guys are gorgeous. I'm forever envious!
Glad you guys are livin' it up! Enjoy it!

Giron Family said...

ps. Tell Nat I forgot that she is preggers. She looks so stinkin' good in those pics! (as always)

Natalie said...

Hi Whitty. I'm almost over the "vacation is over blues" I've been so bummed since we got back. Life seems so boring. Wish we were all on the beach again! I miss u too much.