Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tom's First Car

Crib: Check, Diapers: Check, 1991 Camaro: Double Check...
Now we really have everything we need for our baby son.
Big Tomm has ALWAYS loved cars. He has a passion for them and loves to wash and detail them, tinker on them and perfect every mechanism, and especially drive them! So he wanted to make those opportunities available to Baby Tom so he bought a hot rod. Now, until Baby Tom gets a little older (and can actually help work on it), Big Tomm will be having fun with it and getting it ready for them to raise a little hell in.
Oh, I can just hear the laughter and the revving of the engine now. I think the garage will be our new family room one day. Haha

Their first picture by their hot rod. I am responsible for their coordinating outfits :)
A closer look at my handsome boys!
Look how happy he is. I live for this smile!
With the top out and the pretty interior. Can't wait to go for a ride!

No comments: