Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving at home this year. I prepared the traditional menu. I like to get those really little turkeys (just the white meat) and it came out awesome; my best turkey yet. Tomm and I really enjoyed all the food because we don't eat like that anymore... we have changed our eating habits to shed some LBS but we let loose a little on Thanksgiving. It was just the three of us and the kitties.... well, actually, thanks to our new WEBCAM we were able to talk to our families via Skype and Gmail Video Chat! It was SO awesome to be able to see everyone and talk to them. I am such a baby anyway, but I kept crying to myself as I was seeing different family members come into view. The holidays make me homesick what can I say?
After we ate we were all pretty much in the garage the rest of the day (me and baby T in and out). It was funny because I had just painted my nails (a rare treat for me these days) and so I thought I would put Baby Tom in his stroller and wheel him around outside so they would have a chance to dry.... I was so pleased with my clever plot until I came back inside to find a gnat had dried to one of my perfectly polished nails. Nice. Haha

Tomm is rebuilding the front end on the Camaro so he was able to dig into it over the long weekend. Here he is at work :)
Baby Tom testing out the new creeper that Big Tomm got for Christmas. Hahaha
PS: I had a really cute "Thanksgiving Video" to share but Blogger is being super lame and won't load it :( So no cute videos this post.

2 comments:

megan thomas said...

got your xmas card today. Little Thomas is so adorable and of course you looked GORGEOUS as ever! His room is to die for. I love the vinyl.

Mike and Becky said...

Whit, we can't wait to see you guys and meet little T next week! He is SO smiley, and I can't wait to pinch those cheeks! Merry Christmas!

P.S. Do you think you could trim/highlight my hair while we're there? If it's too much trouble, that's totally fine, you just did such a great job last time! ;)