Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lizard: 1 Tomm and Whitney: 0

Seems we (well, I), have an ongoing issue with a very territorial, stubborn and just RUDE lizard that is living in our mailbox. This lizard is a problem! As soon as I open the mailbox, he rushes up to the opening and tries to intimidate me. He has even jumped out onto me and I guess he's trying to kick my A$$... well, he's lucky I am understanding. Tomm attempted an unsuccessful relocation last weekend. I am now running out of patience, as he is getting more combative by the day.....

Here are a couple of videos that really show the rudeness... HAHA

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

Your commentary was hilarious! I'm sorry you have to deal with a crazy lizard in your mailbox, but it sounds like you are more understanding than most. :-)