Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Quarter

BabyTom is 3 months old! He is such a handsome, adorable and alert boy! When I look back on old pictures and see how much he has grown, I just can't believe it!
SO, what is happening at 3 months?....
Colic Update: At this point I am pretty sure his colic problems are done.... I am slowly adding the once restricted foods back into my diet (all dairy foods, onions, garlic, tomato sauce, chocolate... to name a few), so I can make sure they won't cause him any discomfort.
Teething... I definitely see the signs: DROOL, hand biting, little coughs and a side of occasional irritability.
Studying... scoping out all of the things he will soon get his little mitts on. Especially kitty tails (I-yi!) when they are flipping and flopping... just begging to be grabbed.
Laughing... He laughed out loud the other day. I sing this horsey song and bounce him on my knees that gets him laughing and screeching. We were all laughing and having a good time!
Rolling... he can roll over on his side and sometimes onto his stomach.
Lots of Cooing and Razzing(aka: Bllllllpppp): It is soo cute to watch him try to talk and blow bubbles.... there is a cute video at the bottom of the post.
Eczema Update: Thanks to Aveeno Baby products his skin is clearing of all redness and eczema!

This cream worked right away. I put it on and within hours his face looked clearer.
PICTURES!!!!
Thug life
Enjoying his mobile.
One day (by the fourth month) I will move him to his crib to sleep... it's going to be traumatic (for me).
So cute!


Purrl got scolded for trying to sleep in the bassinet. No kitties allowed.
Blanche ignoring us... and tucking her tail in tight. Haha
All bundled up and ready to go for a walk.
Hangin with Dad
They look so cute together!

Big boy sitting on the couch.
So exited!

Ahhhh!

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

Amazing how time flies. He is so super precious!!! I love the videos.