Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Home for the Holidays

I have been promising everyone pictures of our house since we moved in (that was in August) and I am FINALLY getting it together. I now have a huge respect for people who take pictures of homes.... I feel like you have to get positioned just right in order to capture how things really look. I think I got some pretty good shots though...

OUR HOME....




AS YOU WALK INSIDE....





THIS BEDROOM IS TO YOUR LEFT AS YOU COME IN THE FRONT DOOR





As you can see it is very sweet and feminine








This bathroom is also to your right as you come through the front door.





Looking back on the front door





MOVING ON... As you come into the house to your left this is supposed to be a formal living room but it is actually Tomm's purse making room. You can see a bunch of finished purses there waiting to be sold. You can also see the view out to the patio and pool.


PS... look at Purrl (Hee hee she was assisting me in this picture taking project).





To your right of the purse room this is our dining room.





The pretty beach theme of our table. I thought this ended up looking really good. I found all of these decorations at Home Goods.





MOVING ALONG.... into the main living area and kitchen





This is looking back on the kitchen from the stairs. You can see the hallway that takes you to the dining room. And further back is the laundry room and then the door to the garage.









Our Christmas tree! SO pretty!

Looking out on the patio from our living room...



POOL AND PATIO..... it's party time!!





SNOOPFEST... where Purrl and Randy scope out the scene. This poor RUG gets more abuse.... I have to straighten it atleast 3 times a day. hee hee

Wipe those feet....

The grill.... I LOVE this thing! Food is so much better grilled. We have lots of fun cook outs.



Looking out to the street from the patio. Here in our neighboorhood the houses are usually SO close together but we got really lucky and live right where the street curves so we have a nice sized yard. Sweeet!



THE MAGIC ROOM....





The view out of our bedroom to the pool.
Randy taking it easy on his house after kicking the crap out of that pink rope toy.
This is our bathroom. I LOVE to take baths in the tub. It doesn't have jets but it is soo lucious to sit in there and relax.
UPSTAIRS..... this is the office as you come up the stairs. This is kindof a loft area. It's nice and open.

The PILOT'S seat... Tomm has a flight simulator game that he likes to play. He has quite a few hours under his belt by now.
PS...I just feel so lucky because I know if we were ever flying together somewhere ...and something happened to the pilot... Tomm would be able to step in and get us all to safety.
Looking away from the office desk to the rest of the room
Besides the office there are two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.
This is the workout room....
The view from the workout room window.
The other bedroom.
The bathroom... this is a jack and jill style bath. This is the view from the bedroom into the workout room.
The night view of our home. Check out those lights people! I braved all the creepy crawlies and I put them up myself.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm SO happy you posted these. Now when I'm talkin to ya and you say you are cooking I can picture you in your kitchen. The house is gorgeous and I'm so jealous of the pool! Especially cuz it is snowy here! Your lights look cute, I can just picture you out there hangin em. Miss you so much!

Shay Olsen Photography said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT! I am so jelious! I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN, I love the pool, WOW the pool is amazing, I am so happy for you and Tomm. Very nice Home!

The Strongs said...

What a beautiful, home! It looks so nice and perfect for the Florida setting. I love the kitchen, and of course, the pool. We are getting SO close to getting a real estate agent and buying our home. Probably just a few weeks away. It's exciting and very nerve racking, too. I would love something similar to what you guys are living in now. It looks like a nice size and very homey.