Monday, December 1, 2008

Road Trip to Busch Gardens... Heck Yeah!

We visited Busch Gardens in Tampa on Saturday. It was so FUN! There were roller coasters and other fun rides and really COLD beer (Budweiser bush)but the best part was the whole park is like one big ZOO! The animals were beautiful and fun to watch. We even saw a play that a bunch of different animals had parts in (even CATS participated in the play which is like amazing to me! How do you train a cat to do anything?!)... We were both laughing so hard through the whole thing. It is so clean and exquisite there! If I am a zoo animal in my next life I am so requesting residence Busch Gardens!
On the way up to Tampa we stopped in a little town called Leesburg. We actually got to see quite a bit of the town because Tomm's GPS took us on a wild goose chase to find an address we were looking for.... his fancy GPS would lead us somewhere and then not give anymore directions.... and it kept leading us in to dead ends. NO follow through!
.... I guess the government is now in charge of GPS devices now too... HAHA!!
I was just enjoying the ride and the quaintness of the town. And we actually invented some pretty awesome jokes as we were driving. Thanks to Tomm's innate sense of direction we got back on track. It turned out to be fun to be mostly lost. I love you honey!!


4 comments:

Giron Family said...

I wanna live your life! I would love to outside enjoying a fun park like Bush Gardens this time of year.
You got some great pics (as you normally do). I felt like I just went on a mini trip with you :)!
Hope to see you soon girly! Will you be around for the holidays? Please say yes!

Natalie said...

Mkay you are in tank tops and shorts and it is so cold here!! I'm jealous. But at least it hasn't snowed yet... Love you miss you. Looks so fun!

The Strongs said...

How fun! You guys go on so many fun dates. I love your pictures. You are gorgeous. I miss you! We need to chat on the telephone soon!

Martha Belle Schultz said...

looks like fun . I love your Turkey cupcakes you are so creative ! Hope you have wonderful holidays ! love ya