Monday, May 19, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog





I am such a slow poke playing the tag post game! Here are the facts you guys... finally!



Three JOYS




#1 Tomm! He is such a wonderful husband. I am such a lucky girl to have such a great guy, he makes me so proud and happy. 1 1/2. Spending time with the people I love, I have such a sweet family and friends. 2. Shopping! 3. Babies.... baby animals, baby humans... any kind of baby! I got them on the mind.





Three FEARS
I aint skeerd a nothin! ... haa ha .... 1. Losing someone I love. 2.Spiders, 3.I used to be afraid of certain dogs now I am just afraid of them fighting... any kind of animal fight.
PS: SO when I was little my Dad would take me to the record store with him and this one day I saw a picture of David Bowie with his big wild hair and crazy makeup and it scared me so bad because I thought he was some kind of wolf-man. Yes my friends, I had the most terrible nightmares over David Bowie!... everytime I see the Labriyth I am proud of myself that I was able to conquer my fear.

Three GOALS
1. ORGANIZE my home! Why do I keep random papers?!!! It's like I do it subconciously. OI! 2. Start getting up earlier, when I start my day earlier and workout right when I get up I have so much more energy and spunk. 3. Get into shape. 4. Learn Spanish


Three Obsessions
1. Reading, 2. Crystal Light On the Go packets... for me water gets boring so I love to add something to it and guzzle it down, 3. Working out (but I am also obsessed with food so my loosing/toning rate isn't quite as fast as it should be... humph!)


Three Random facts about me
1. I wake up laughing alot but then I will remember my dream and it wasn't funny at all. I love it though, great way to start the day. 2. People are always asking me where I am from or what nationality... I am an all american mutt! I am not sure what all is on Mom's side... Mediteranian and English? but on my Dad's I know it is Norwiegen and a little Native American decent too. Steph and I are often mistaken for being Spanish. 3. I wish I could whistle like a guy sooo bad! I practice all the time and I just can't get it... life would be so much more fun and meaningful if I could do that!








Well that was fun! Okay... so I am tagging Emily and Stephanie, have fun girls!!!









2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok my flight is at 6 am tomorrow morning. Why am I looking at blogs now?? cute post tho. So funny about david boey... can't stop laughin. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! love you

Giron Family said...

Hope you are having fun down there with your visitors! Tell 'em hi for me!
Loved this post. Glad you FINALLY did it. Jk! It took almost a week to do mine too.
It's so funny that you wake up laughing in the morning. I wish I were like that. I usually wake up pissed off. That was a crack up about David Boey. Why do weird things like that freak us out when we were little. Thriller (the song) use to make me cry back in the day.
I enjoyed reading those tid-bits about cha. Thanks for playing TAG!
MMMWahh!