Monday, April 7, 2008

Twilight all night


Okay so it's no suprise that I am in love with the Twighlight book series. I admit I am one of those people who has crushes on characters in books. I should warn Tomm that if he hears me
say "Twilight" or "Edward" in my sleep not to be alarmed. It's such a great love story! So notice my night stand is fully stocked with everything I might need so I don't have to break my concentration! (... the sad thing is... I supplied myself subconsciously). I must've looked ridiculus when I loaded up my skirt with the goods for the journey for a quiet, cushy place. Ha ha!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a cute picture!! It makes me want to jump in bed and read right now. I promised myself I would do some laundry and dishes before I start the third book... Once I start I know I will be worthless! So glad you are liking the book.

Giron Family said...

I there with ya! Or atleast I was when I was reading the first book. I kind slowed down on the last two but they are still SO good. Can't wait for the 4th one to come out this summer!
Love how you stocked up on all the essentials! Nothing like a good book:).

Alex said...

I was totally the same way while reading the twilight books. :) Brandon couldn't wait until I was done reading them. He bought them for me for Christmas and I think he regretted buying them because I didn't pay much attention to him while I read them. I am so excited for the 4th book to come out in August. I like your stash of goodies!