Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"The waffle of insane greatness"

Thanks to Molly I have discovered the best waffle recipe. I made them for breakfast and Tomm loved them! He said they were the best waffles he has ever eaten and I agree! SO good! I thought I would share the love with all of you and publish it on my blog.

Waffle of insane greatness
3/4 C flour
1/4 C cornstarch
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 C whole or buttermilk (If you don't have either on hand you can sub equal parts milk and sourcream for buttermilk)
1/3 C oil
1 egg
1 1/2 Tbl sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla
In bowl mix flour through salt together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes before cooking. You don't need to use non-stick spray because of the oil in the batter.
Yield: 4 waffles
I hope you guys enjoy them like I did! My sis-in-law is the best cook, I strive to be like her! Thanks for the recipe Molly, Love ya!

1 comment:

Giron Family said...

I gotta try that one! This Saturday for sure. Love your new template. The ocean makes me wanna come visit you!