Thursday, April 10, 2008

The sunshine state



















We had a nice time at the pool the other day! Our friends have a beautiful house with a pool. So they had us over and it was so nice to go relax in the sunshine for awhile.... while wearing sunscreen of coarse (Natalie).... I was anyway. Tomm refused to wear it... for all you who don't know Tomm, he hates lotion of ANY kind.
Check out the beautiful cardinal! I think it was actually pissed at me for sitting near it's tree in my lounge chair because it was singing at first and then it took a forceful tone. As the hours dragged on it sounded a little hoarse and you could see his little tummy trembling from squawking for so long. It honestly stayed on that wire for like 3 hours. Cute little fella!
You didn't think that was a real alligator did you? It is a fake. But Tomm said on his way to work the other day he saw one right off of the sidewalk in our nieghborhood! It was eyeballing a group of ducks and hoping one would be a little snack! Yikes! Sometimes I feel like we are right in the middle of a nature show.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I totally thought that was a real gator! If I see one while I'm there I'll probably get all frantic and crazy! Looks like a fun pool party, you and Tomm look so cute together. I'm proud you were wearing sunscreen :) Love you, pet

Giron Family said...

Whoa your friends pool/home looks so nice! I would give anything to sit out in the warm sunshine.
I too was fooled by that gator. How freaky would that be to have one out in your bushes???
You and Tomm look like a handsome sunkissed couple!