Friday, April 8, 2011

Ride Blanche And Die

We have a new ride at our house. It's called "Ride Blanche And Die". It is REALLY wild and fast and I'm sure it's fun... the only thing is you pay your life for such a thrill.
Just ask the lizard who took the reins for a few seconds.
Short Story/What happened:
Little T and I were in the kitchen having lunch and we actually saw the whole thing go down.
All the sudden Blanche comes blasting through the house like a hair-rocket. She was bucking and squeaking and I was just rolling my eyes thinking she must be hearing voices again but NO... then I hear her squeak like that time she got stung on the nose by a bee... so I go over to check on her... there in the middle of the blankets that Tom was playing on moments before was a LIZARD with it's mouth wide open, bravely standing it's ground. They glared at eachother for a long time but in the end Blanche wore it down.
"Go ahead, you can smell it"
"That's right Randy, I killed it. Seems you're not the only ninja hunter anymore"
Hi yaw! No one rides me and lives to tell about it.