Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had the funnest day celebrating Easter! In the morning I took Little T to church. I now volunteer in his room at the nursery. He loves going there and he and a couple other boys (Lucas and Kyle) have buddied up to eachother. They mostly grab at eachother and taste one another's toys.... it's obvious they are best friends. Kyle's mom helps in the nursery too so it's always fun for me to see her each week.
ANYWAY, back to Easter Sunday..... after church we took some family pictures!!! Big Tomm spent ALL day Saturday working on our yard... pulling weeds, re- mulching the flower beds. It looked SO nice that we wanted to take pictures outside. Then I started cooking an Easter feast. I really do love cooking, I don't get to be to creative with meals these days since Big Tomm and I have been watching what we eat (we mostly just grill and eat salads). Not this day... we had it all! Tomm grilled a tenderloin, I made mashed potatoes, stuffing, steamed zucchinni, rolls and a peach pie. I was so SPECIAL!
After dinner we all went for a walk and then sat by the pool and watched Little Tom explore his Easter basket of toys. The perfect day!

Who's the cutest baby? We are so proud of him!
Our sweet family... Little T was loving his shaker egg. It was so pretty outside!
Chomp chomp
Picture with Mama. He was so handsome in his Easter outfit. Ahhh!
He loooved the Easter Bunny! And he because he made it look so fun he even helped convince a little girl to sit on his lap.
Big Tomm was after me about the ears... "He's not a girl!" haha
Little T's Easter basket!
Oh my! Is he adorable?!!!... and camo Easter eggs? Yeah, had to buy those.
Just enjoying his egg while Pops gets the bubbles ready.
So glorious!
Trying to grab a bubble.
They're everywhere!
"Let me give it a whirl"
It's always a good time with Dad!
Studying the camera. haha
Tomm and I love when he archs his eyebrows like this.
Babbling and shaking the egg.
My honey bunny!
"Mom, enough with the ears!"
Grub!!!
Peachy pie, mmm mm! It was so good!

No comments: