Friday, March 25, 2011

I Work Out.

So we recently enrolled Little Tom at My Gym... a gym for babies and kids.
He is in the Tiny Tykes (6-13 months) class. The class is an hour long and it's never the same. We do exercises a little gymnastics, sing songs, listen to a puppet story, play on swings and slides and they even have a zipline!
There are a lot of other babies to play with and watch... mostly they just try to grab at each other's face and take one another's toy. Haha. All us Moms just laugh and try to keep our little ones in line.
I usually take him to his class on Thursdays but the other week I scheduled a Saturday class so that Big Tomm could be with us. We had the best time!
I love to watch him play and help him explore and I can tell Little Tom is having fun. That's what it's all about!

Doing a nice pushup.
Align CenterRolling in the tunnel
Making friends on the parachute. The little girl in green grabbed Tom's face and he grabbed hers. I guess that's the secret handshake of babies.
haha! So charming!
Yay! Pops is here!
He makes this face when he is very interested in something.
JOY! The ball pit.
Sliding out of the ball pit.
Takin on the bigger slide. Bring on the danger!
"Oh, I'm DEFINITELY trying that next!"
Did I mention trampolines?
Dad spotting him in his somersault.
Success! Now he is trying to sit up. Good job!
Working on balance; walking the plank.
"This is fun and all buuuut.... "
Made it to the padded cage.
Ready to do whatever comes next.
Trying to pull out of the hole....
Oops lost focus... more interested in the logo.
Ninja splits
Riding the train swing.
The rollercoaster!!!
He loved it!
Time to swing!
Haha! and teething on his shirt.
On the dumptruck.
Mr. Independent. No hands.
Excellent!
Little Tomm is always ready to help do anything I am doing. In fact he is wanting to help me type. Here is his first blog entry: kmol.iunobkjaz bhbhbp.
He even pushed the period at the end... so clever! Haha

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

Wow! He even got the period at the end? I should have him come teach my first graders. :)

Looks like such a fun gym. It must be great to get out and socialize with other moms and babies. He's adorable!!!