Friday, March 11, 2011

Any Day Now

Any day now the pool is going to be canonball ready. My secret to my perfect canonball is pool temperature (mid 80's for me)... it might throw off your groove if you have "this is gonna be so cold!" thoughts in your head as you go from point A to B.
Tomm and I have started a evening ritual of taking Little T for a walk when he gets home from work. We like to walk to the next street over because of it's abundance in animal activity. One of the neighbors has a yard full of goats and another has a yard full of cats. Perfect!
We are also so exited to set our clocks ahead an hour this weekend. Yay for longer days!
Woot woot!!!

Me and my squirmy boy sitting by the pool. As you can see he has lots of energy... I can't wait to take him in the water. I think he is going to LOVE it.
What a handsome pair. Aren't I lucky?!!
Chomp chomp.
The yard of goats. Taking it easy.
"Y'all! We got company!"
Coming over to check us out.
Sniff sniff. This goat was the only one with a collar and he was proud of it.
Cause goats get itchy... dragging himself along the fence. Hilarious to watch!

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

I can't believe it's warm enough for you to sit by the pool. I need to move to Florida!