Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All You Need Is LOVE!

I had the happiest Valentine's Day I've ever had!
During the day, Little T and I relaxed from our usual routine and lived in the moment. I love to watch him explore everything around him and play with him. I am so proud that he is my baby boy !!! :)
When Big Tomm got home from work that night, we were ready with lots of surprises... and he had some for us too. We had a nice dinner, watched a movie and hung out.

Little T wearing his Valentine shirt. So handsome!
Little T had the babyfood version of Chicken Parmesan, and ORGANIC..... and I'll add that it tasted NOTHING like adult Chicken Parmesan. Bleh!
Bright eyes!
He lights up when Big Tomm is around! I love watching them together.
Purrl loves Valentine's Day. She's a very loving kitty! She followed us around all day and helped with all our projects.
We made Valentines for Big Tomm. Little T participated in the making of his, that's his little fist we traced on the blue heart. Haha
Hearts everywhere!
Making a banana cream pie for dessert. He loved tasting the pudding!
The finished product! Mmmm
Tomm surprised me with this pretty necklace! It is so delicate and feminine.
I LOVE it so much!!!

Little T wearing banana cream pie and me wearing my new necklace!
Trying to taste everything.
What a surprise!!! Tomm also bought me a new camera! Here we are trying it out...
2011: the house could be a neater, I know this... and we are surrounded by plastic/singing/talking objects.
2008: Flash back to our neater/boring/non plastic past
I'm so happy that I'm with the one I love! Xoxxo

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

I'm loving your blonde hair! It looks so pretty.

It looks like you had a fun, sweet and wonderful holiday with your Toms. :)