Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Out and About

Last weekend we got out of the house and went to a nature preserve for a walk. The weather was PERFECT (don't mean to brag, but it was)! We walked along the boardwalk keeping a lookout for animals but didn't see any. Although it was animal-less, it was still fun and pretty and we got plenty of fresh air.
Dun dun dun! No splashing.
An airboat!
The boys having a good time.
Fingers are the best teethers.
Me and my little man! They had great rocking chairs!
Sweet face! I love how he will hold my fingers XOXO.
Ahhhh!
Tomm's turn to push.
Lily pads without frogs on them :(
Pretty color contrast.
Not even so much as a spider would show it's face!
A little hydration... and someone kicked his sock off.
Random pics...

Blanche with her tail nestled in the crack. haha
While we were out for a drive we saw this poor jackstand taking one for the team... haha it was about to break... looks like someone didn't know how to properly mount a car. HAHA
It's a bus, it's a boat, it's ....Div-a-Duck!!!
Maybe we'll do the duck one day. I've heard it's a fun way to tour West Palm.
YAY! Animals!!!
Look no further than your own backyard. Our neighbors across the canal run a Dog Kennel. They let the dogs out several times and I love to watch them play. Especially in the summertime, when they put out the coveted kiddie pool... one dog will always be hogging it all to himself. Haha!

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

We recently ordered "Your Baby Can Read" for Little T. When we watch video, he seems to be interested. He likes to look at the pictures on the flash cards and picture workbooks. I think it's a really fun way for him to learn. At his age, everything is a game and he is so curious. I'm really enjoying doing this with him! We'll see what comes of it :)
Getting better at grabbing and reaching. Look out kitties... watch your tails!
(I love how you can also hear Tomm Sr. in the background playing Mario Bros. We love playing it. (I usually have an anxiety attack when I play... I always get my A kicked. Haha)
Getting some exercise. Haha

No comments: