Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!

We had family with us to celebrate New Years Day. Tomm's nephew, Mike and his wife, Becky were here visiting from Texas. We always have so much fun with them! We spent the day playing our new Wii. Eating lots of yummy food (spinach dip, Oh My!) , playing with Little Tom and just enjoying being together.

Mike and Becky with our little man.
A missed opportunity to use our new tripod... still a great pic!
Aren't Nephews supposed to be really little and Uncles be really old?
Me and Big Tomm alone at last ( actually it's hard to get a turn with Little Tom when people are over :)Trying some new foods for the first time. mmm mm
Trapped in the highchair. When I put this together, I didn't understand ALL the belts.
I get it now!
I'm not tired... fighting sleep to the very end. Sooo cute!

No comments: