Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Tom's Infant Pictures

We had some infant pictures taken of Baby Tom. I think they came out completely adorable! As I was loading all these pictures it was fun looking back... and a little emotional. He has grown so much and so fast. I am enjoying every phase and I love watching him change day to day.

These were taken on September 4th; he was just shy of 2 weeks







And these were taken on September 16th; 3 1/2 weeks old. His little squirrel outfit he was wearing 1 1/2 weeks earlier was too little! I couldn't believe it.

Here are some of the unedited pictures that I love.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

SO precious Whit. He is perfect! and you look so beautiful! I really miss you!

The Strongs said...

You are such a beautiful Mommy! Little Tom is darling. He really is growing up quickly, isn't he?