Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Do you remember last year when it was 9/9/09? I do, and life is A LOT different on 10/10/10. There are some things that have changed completely and some things are just the same as they were a year ago....
So, what's new and what's different? Read on my friends...

Tomm found a website with cool games... freearcade.com... with lots of cool games. This one is our favorite it's called Castle Crusher 2. haha
Still having fun together... My love gets deeper and deeper. XOXO
Sweet baby!
Being on his stomach helps to settle him down. He has been very colicky in the last month.
We owe a lot of the changes to this little bundle of joy. He loves it outside!
Very content walking around the pool with his Dad.
Our new glorious fridge!!! Oh, the space!
Ok listen how cute Purrl is.... so she has always loved these little toy mice. She will carry them around in her mouth, sleep with them, give them baths. Well, since we've had Baby Tom, she will carry one around when I am carrying him around. She will bring one in the bed when I have him in the bed. It is so adorable! So here she is surrounded by babies. haha
She tucked one in to bed inside my shoe :)
Is there anything yummier than a freshly bathed baby?
He's my sunshine boy!
His shirt reads "I'm no cry baby". He just has a bad stomach sometimes.
He loves to lie here on our bathroom vanity!
Who says shopping for a boy isn"t fun? Check out his camo romper and itty bitty sneakers!
Good times!We love to make faces in the mirror throughout the day. I'm so exited that I captured his big open mouth grin! So cuuuuuute!
Purrl sniffing baby! She is always watching him and follows us around....
... the other two kitties couldn't be more inconvenienced... all the good sleeping spots are taken or off limits.
Mine and Big Tomm's favorite shoe purchase!
Happy to be in the outdoors.
The serious face... he is actually grunting here but he often has a similar expression when he looks like he is studying something intently. haha
And this video makes me melt all over!



So that's a glimpse of what life is like as of 10/10/10. I love my boys!!! Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

The Strongs said...

I love that video! It's so cute... I can totally start seeing both you and Tomm in him. He's a good looking baby boy!

Natalie said...

Oh Whit that open mouth smile is so precious! Seeing these pics makes me wish i were there so bad! I love you so much and I'm so happy for you!