Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Due Date Come. Due Date Go.

Well here it is, August 18th/ 40 weeks/ 9months. And where is our little angel? Still kicking away inside me. Now when people ask me "When are you due?" I can say "Yesterday!".
I had prepared myself a few weeks ago that Baby Simmons would most likely be late but I have to admit I am still a little bummed that he/she is not swaddled in my arms right now.
On the up side I am soo happy that I have carried this baby full term! Hey, it must be really comfy in there. I am glad at least one of us is having a good time right now... haha!
As of now I am scheduled to be induced next Wednesday, August 25th... granted that I don't go into labor before then. Yay! I can't wait for our little miracle to arrive!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I remember when Drake's due date came and went. But you are handling it much better than me! I was SO disappointed. But either way you will be holding your baby at this time next week. I'm so proud of you. You are amazing and I love you so much!

The Strongs said...

August 25 is my mom's bday!

Glad to see the update. Of course, by now little baby Simmons might be out in the world! I can't wait to hear all about it and I am so happy for you! What a wonderful experience. You are going to be such an amazing mommy.

I tried calling you on your bday since you said you were laying at the pool but didn't get ahold of you. Hope it was a wonderful day.